INTRODUCTION TO COACHING
Behavioural Coaching Services
A Division of Guru & Associates Wellness Inc.
Definition of Coaching: A structured process-driven relationship between a trained professional and an individual or team which includes: assessment, examining values and motivation, setting measurable goals, defining focused action plans and using validated behavioural change tools and techniques to assist them to develop competencies and remove blocks to achieve valuable and sustainable changes in their professional and personal life.
What will coaching do for your organization?
- Create a more coherent vision of the future
- Improve employee morale and bottom line
- Employees will become more effective as systems are stream-lined
- Lines of communication will improve
- Difficult employees will be helped in understanding their behaviour and taught new ways to react to situations
- Sales executives will be coached to achieve their goals and quotas and assessed for self limiting beliefs that could hinder performance
- Increase an individual’s ability to manage themselves and others in conditions of environmental and organizational turbulence, crisis, and conflict
- Improve an individual’s ability to manage his or her career and to advance professionally
- Help to plan for your successor
- Improve the effectiveness of a team to unite and achieve common goals
- And much more...
Every situation is unique and we customize our tools to achieve the goals you seek.
Call us to learn how coaching can help you to achieve your personal and corporate goals. Call Alexandra Gellman at 416-787-4357 .
The Top Reasons Why Successful Business Leaders
Hire An Executive Coach
- Focused on a division or company as a whole
- Create and articulate a company vision - you can't lead a successful company without one!
- Position the company for future growth by improving the existing culture of the organization.
- Politics and organizational dynamics
- Financial (revenue, profit, cost savings, productivity)
- Strategic planning - are you planning for the long haul or focused on reactive troubleshooting?
- Customer Satisfaction - are you meeting their needs?
- Developing/improving systems and processes
- Provide follow-up coaching after a training workshop or seminar to reinforce new skills and maximize your training investment.